Nick, it might’ve gone the other direction—from Cheney’s website to the rest of
us. My friends picked it up and posted it to laugh. They were appalled to be
taken seriously by the Fox-credible—I guess they didn’t think they had any such
“friends” on FB.

Russ, you’ve put your finger on a serious and underreported shortage. Blame the
mainstream media for hushing it up.