http://blogs.barrons.com/incomeinvesting/2014/05/23/barclays-downgrades-electric-utility-bonds-sees-viable-solar-competition/

*Barclays* this week downgrades the entire electric sector of the U.S.
high-grade corporate bond market to underweight, saying it sees long-term
challenges to electric utilities from solar energy, and that the electric
sector of the bond market isn’t pricing in these challenges right now. It’s
a noteworthy downgrade since electric utilities which make up nearly 7.5%
of Barclays’ U.S. Corporate Index by market value.

-- rec --