Clickbait, given the window dressing on the "National Report" website.
 It's not being taken seriously except for its ability to drag eyes to the
page and feed them onto other pages designed to tax the credulous.

So, not much in the news because it's out south of Cabo and unlikely to
reach shore, Amanda is the strongest May hurricane seen in the East Pacific
since we began watching with satellites.  http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

-- rec --