I ran into a surprise re: support when changing to the Gulp task manager.
 Their only support, posted on their github page, is:

Still got questions?  Post on StackOverflow with a #gulp tag
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/gulp>, or come chat with us in
#gulpjs <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=gulpjs> on Freenode
<http://freenode.net/>.

​Oddly enough, it worked for me.​  SO w/ #gulp got responses.

Re: OP: freenode is a continuous conversation on a topic that sorta
emerges, but under the umbrella of a common high level project, in this
case the Gulp task manager.

   -- Owen