On 1/16/15 12:59 PM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
It was wonderful the range of personal experience we were able to
bring to bear on this subject  and the lack of guardedness with which
we were able to explore it given our diverse history.
Another benefit of in-person meetings is that this list fails to
actually deliver all mails!
I know... I only occasionally recognize that fact... I think Nick was the first to notice a while back and suggested that it was a conspiracy against him alone... which I also feel sometimes...

On the other hand, I find that in-person, there are usually at least two parallel "threads" and while I can survey multiples, I can't really participate in more than one effectively without seeming entirely ADD.

Marcus