Frank remembers Pennsylvania law correctly—but we had a very good lawyer when
we bought our Pittsburgh house, and he simply crossed out the clause that said
we didn’t own the mineral rights beneath our house, and made all parties to the
transaction initial it. He was actually a civil liberties lawyer, but this
tickled me much. Whether it would have held up in court when Consolidated
started to mine under our house, I have no idea.

Pamela