From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Gillian Densmore
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 7:35 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] [EXTERNAL] Applets · NetLogo/NetLogo Wiki
. Though I am amused how the web has managed to go full circle.
Why do I say that, it seems as if the goal to applets and node is simillar to:
DHTML
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_HTML

DHTML, was ahead it's time because you could make pages yes even those, the
ones that beeped-to what became known as a blog.

They also seem to want to get things running in the browser like MS bugy gem's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ActiveX

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.NET_Framework

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Gillian Densmore