Not a bash on Windows!
History:
I've used linux in the past, and decided to experiment because my desktop a
Dell has some kind of Gremlin on the windows side that causes it to reboot
on it's own.
Being concerned it's a hardware problem first hit control-delete to see if
anything stood out, cache files, or to many apps running in the background
etc.
Only thing that stood out that I could tell was with nothing running and it
just idle it'd creap up from about 30% ram used to about 40%
Mixed in firefox because I like the session save and restore addon it'd
hover around 40% and my games would easly push it to about 55-60% used.
By used in the pased I meen KDE 2.0 I think it was when I'd start my  fun
box I'd get a mysterius line that said username@bash(or somesuch) and to
get to xorg typed in start x, and flash didn't play with I think it was
Mandrake (no idea what number)

Why:
Why not? Plus it be useful to see if it has a buried gremlin.

Results:
I had Ubuntu 1405 Trusty I think it is.
Sufficed to say Ubuntu is growing on me, and after about 4-5 days of doing
my routine things mostly works. *yeah*

Just to see if it's a hardware issue decided  to spin up chromium, then
Chrome with random google searches ,and tossed in a bunch of tabs in
firefox, and my old ooold del  from 07 or so. No crash, no bluescreen.
*yeeeah*

Questions:
I'm not particularly familiar with chromium, and not maried to it as a
browser iether. I didn't see where it might have somethlike addblock. I ask
because websites I might typically go to (google, bing git, wordpress.com
etc) hadd all sorts of inline adds, that I gather addblock on FireFox keeps
out*yeeeah*