Server procedures written in R would be pretty neat trick for data miners..

http://blog.revolutionanalytics.com/2015/05/r-in-sql-server.html

From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Arlo Barnes
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 4:26 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] a week on just linux...

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Frank Wimberly
<wimber...@gmail.com<mailto:wimber...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Speaking of Windows, a "button" has recently appeared on my Windows 7 machine
which appears to download and install Windows 10.  Any recommendations?
Recommendations for what? Whether you should push the button? How to get it to
go away? I recommend not having to deal with Microsoft anymore (or at least as
little as possible), but each person makes their own way through this stuff,
more or less.
-Arlo James Barnes