From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Roger Critchlow
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 1:30 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Tagged "Get off my lawn!"

I think it's pretty funny.  The singularity happened before the millennium,
when our libraries outgrew our ability to thoroughly test or understand them.
In mere decades the artificial universe, starting from nothing, had become as
mysterious as reality.

-- rec --

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Gary Schiltz