Heh, well, to be clear, _I'm_ not really saying anything, just alerting anyone who may
care to the "class" being offerred by the CFI (which I think is a good
organization).  Were I to render my opinion:  I don't think Trump is a good bullshitter,
at all.  He doesn't delve deep enough into anything.  He's more like that drunk guy at
the dive bar who knows lots of words or vapid jokes, but can't dive in and parse the
words/jokes to any significant extent ... probably can't even pronounce the words well.
8^)

But, I disagree with your last sentiment, entirely.  To BS _well_, you mosdef must know
you're BSing.  The minute you begin to believe your own BS is the minute everyone in the
audience turns off and walks away.  To that extent, we know why Trump fans remain fans.
They even say it directly... paraphrasing -- "He doesn't really mean what he says.
When he's president, he'll be more reasonable."