Our colleagues, Matt and Janire just skyped me up yesterday and were quite concerned about the implications for them...

Matt is from the UK, Janire from Spain, and they both attended University in Wales and have been doing good business throughout UK/EU/etc without any friction, thanks to the UK participation in the EU. They are now very concerned that they will be significantly constrained by the new situation.

They are also very unhappy with the general right-wing knee-jerk in progress (from their perspective) that htey feel rivals our own "Trumped up" stuff.

INteresting times!