N -

I read this as "Glen being Glen" which I approve of...

... that doesn't mean you don't get credit for inflicting your own inner vocabulary (or simply the lexicon of your profession?) on us...

Some of us appreciate what might otherwise seem idiosyncratic.

I had to parse this one very carefully and seek references (especially for the /tu quoque /) but that is (to use a golf metaphor of all damned things) /par for the course/!

- S

PS.. I had three ravens fledge in the cottonwood by my house this summer and I thought of you!