I simply mean that, yes, all predictions require some form of "theory", even if
it's solely the unconcious (or programmed in) ontology used to look at, think about,
filter the world/data.  I.e. any form of inference is subject to the organizing effect of
the machine doing the inferring ... premature registration biased by one's own
perspective.  But it's too strong to assert that all types of inductive inference will be
biased or mis-organized by that a priori ontology/perspective.

And making that argument against the induction tools (especially considering the more hybrid
inference you get in typical machine learning, where one does a little induction, a little
deduction, and a little abduction in order to arrive at a useful solution) could be the "you
do it too" fallacy.  If all the accuser's reasoning _does_ require the a priori organization,
accusing any given set of machine learning methods of doing it too is, effectively, "You do it
too!"  It's not an adequate defense of doing it.

It might be reasonable to assert that induction is the only (or closest to pure) form of
bias-free inference available to us.  For example, one could brute-force evaluate all the
theorems in a simple formal system, then iteratively (automatically) modify the language
according to some schema, then brute force evaluate all the formable sentences in the new
language.  Etc.  Take that to its extreme and you get fully automated theory construction
(even if the "theories" make no sense to any humans).