Dear everybody,

On several occasions, this one included, I have gotten involved in email
exchanges on FRIAM and elsewhere that were so good that I wanted to save them
in chronological order and perhaps edit them into some kind of text for the
authors to present elsewhere.  Two years ago I spent an entire May trying to
write a macro that would do this, but it ultimately defeated me.

Has anybody else thought about this problem.  I think lots of good thought gets
spilt into email and never sees the light of day.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University