I'm sure there is a reasonable solution, but would require effort, an
editorial role.

​If you do start putting snippets together, I'd recommend
https://medium.com/ as the site to use. It's outlook is less bloggy and
more chatty, yet your posts can be organized under your name or a tag.

They also are clear it is about *writing* and *stories*, not tech. They
even had the nerve to *not* use Markdown, thus losing most techies. ​ :)

   -- Owen