WAT! No Nick? Here it is that I'm fascinated by a Social Psychologist and
his lovely set of concepts and solutions .. and No Nick?l  : )

I'm planning on getting one of his books and plow thru it. Any suggestions
on which on would be best? Probably "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People
Are Divided by Politics and Religion".

What grabbed me is his *immediate* dismissal of "reason", almost like it's
a dirty word in his field. Instead he's a bit Mike Agar'ish .. meet the
people and find out what their culture & daily life is like.

Boy did that succeed when he made it possible for Stephen (G) and I to do a
project with SFI .. reason was of no avail, so Mike goes in for a bit and
bingo, the doors are open and we're working closely with SFI's IT gang.

   -- Owen