<I don't think Luck alone ever leads you to be an Einstein nor a Feynman, up to
of course, claiming that it was luck which lead them to their natural talent
and drive which lead them to their skills.  At that level, I suppose it is "all
physics">

Natural meaning genetic -- luck of the draw -- and luck of having a
developmental environment that at least did not discourage the development of
drive and curiosity.  To suppose it could be different, would be to say the
mind can override physics.   (No doubt Trump’s mind can.)

Marcus