From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of g??? ?
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 11:10 AM
To: FriAM <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] AI and argument

I propose that any commonalities between experiences, are due to common
physiology.  And that means that were I and a mouse to get together and define
some scientific experiments we *both* could perform independently (say, jumping
on a see-saw or pushing a kibble lever), then the mouse would have a
fundamentally different experience than I would have.  If experience is somehow
"truth", then there are 2 truths, mine and the mouse's.  That's pluralism.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ