I'm not. Wittgenstein was very cool. But he wasn't a *builder*. (... as far as
I know. I'd be happy to be wrong.) The thing that (in my ignorant opinion)
distinguishes people like Wittgenstein from people like Gödel, von Neumann,
Feynman, etc. ... even Penrose with the tilings and such, is that they *build*
things. Until the hoity-toity results from the unification theorem come
percolating down to morons like me, I'll continue treating constructive proofs
as better and more real/existing than classical proofs.

--
☣ uǝlƃ