< We say the app failed because the systems failed – humans failed. Humans
built a system too complex to handle simple tasks. We often fool ourselves into
thinking that speed and convenience are paramount values. So we maximized speed
over reliability, data over truth, attention over depth. >

It is necessary to be involved in how a thing works and have some skin in the
game.   Management doesn't work.  Delegation doesn't work.   Technology that
people use but don't understand just makes people stupid.

Marcus