FRIAMMERS:

"the government cant print money fast enough to save the economy"

I have to say, this made me wonder just exactly what an "economy" is.

Imagine us like so many well fed rats in our separate cages.  Food and water is
brought to us daily by Amazon.  Municipal Services cart the waste a way. We
exercise in our wheels. Our mates and young are by our sides.  We can see and
smell our neighbors through the wires but we cannot touch. Life is perfect!
But there is no economy?  What's an economy?   See attached
<https://www.researchgate.net/publication/238356686_A_Utopian_perspective_on_ecology_and_development>
 , especially page 2.

Nicholas Thompson

Emeritus Professor of Ethology and Psychology Clark University
<mailto:thompnicks...@gmail.com> thompnicks...@gmail.com
<https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/>
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/