I don’t think I meant to take any of its uses.  I meant to take a pragmaticist
position on knowledge: that the only consequence that follows for saying that X
knows Y is that you can count on X to act as if Y were the case, and there is
no other.

Nicholas Thompson

Clark University

 <mailto:thompnicks...@gmail.com> thompnicks...@gmail.com