Ha! Yes, I have 2 twitch logins, one for play and one for work. I find it
fascinating how these people can both play some game well *and* read chat and
facilitate parasocial relationships with large numbers of their fans. I briefly
worked on using Twitch to stream tutorials for my M&S workflow (a combination
of RStudio and byobu works pretty well through OBS). But I've found Discord is
a better place for such things. I did stream some game play. But I can't even
maintain relationships with my meat space friends, much less devote attention
to Twitch people. Plus, I suck at video games.

--
☣ uǝlƃ

. ...
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam