Nick,

Running my Haskell model produces an output to the screen that one can
view as doing the thing we expect, but I doubt it will tell you anything
you didn't already know. It could have been written in many different
ways, but I choose to separate out the details of the implementation so
that they followed from the theory I laid out in the post. To the extent
that I get a vote on how others appreciate something, the thing I found
meaningful about this exercise is the development of the algorithms from
reasoning about the relations between the categories I outlined. The code
itself meant as a proof-of-concept.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam