What can you possibly mean by "totally unknown"? EricS' reference to freezing
doesn't imply that the thing frozen "knows" anything about being frozen. It's
simply a state, in a space, where some other states in that space are
unreachable. Anthropomorphizing to dreaming humans adds that higher order
reflective layer, executive, or enteroceptive process that isn't necessary for
*most* conversations about emergence.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam