Ha! You are the worst type of troll. Why we keep feeding you is a question for
the age.

Obviously, I haven't claimed there are no phenomena. I've claimed there are no
epiphenomena.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam