More mob justice:

US rightwing group targets academics with Professor Watchlist
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/sep/17/turning-point-usa-professor-watchlist

And because the Guardian doesn't seem to link directly to it:
https://professorwatchlist.org/

Is this different from doxxing nazis? It would be a badge of honor to be on
that list, I think. But their violence isn't merely implied.

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam