I've only read your message once, Eric, but it made me recall that over
10 years ago my then teenage daughter answered my statement that I might
want to move back to California by saying, "I'm down for that."  As an
annoying person who says, "It is I" I had to ask her what she meant by
that.  As you know, it meant that she was up for that.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,