From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> On Behalf Of Gillian Densmore
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 11:40 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: [FRIAM] thanks for nothing biden

Which is his entire, moronic time as POTUS

FUCK!
Democratic senators hit Biden for 'extraordinarily disappointing' stance on
marijuana
(msn.com)<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-senators-hit-biden-for-extraordinarily-disappointing-stance-on-marijuana/ar-AAZiqn1?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9897ced10c824eedbfa5c4779937ffd1>

What in the fuck is wrong with that man?  How is this not a nobraider binary, 2
digit IQ push an vote by him?
So far weed in places where it's legal has brought in fat stacks. From taxes in
sales of the wonderful caugh inducing treat alone NM is on track to record
surplus.  I don't get it  low hanging fruit to ease (or stop) a depresse
economy, and (maybe) slow or stop out of controll inflation.

i feel as though both parties despise the country.
https://bit.ly/virtualfriam