This summer there was a "cruiser bicycle" gathering here in Vegas. heavy
frames, fat tires, lights everywhere, and sound systems. One trike had a large
'trunk'; with a pull out gas grill and a sound system that rivaled those in
movie theaters for sheer volume. Most were pure pedal driven but some had
electric assist. The convoys as they rode around town were pretty impressive,
even in a city full of neon.

davew