This is all so apropos of my quest to provide "elder advice" to my children (40-somethings), nieces/nephews (30-somethings), and grandchildren (5, 12)... I know (most) everything I experienced/learned a half-century ago is only marginally relevant as most of what my parents/grandparents tried to pack me up were both sage and ill-advised at the same time...

I'll be passing this down a generation or two...