On 10/09/2016 01:07 PM, Waldek Hebisch wrote:
Kurt Pagani wrote:

By accident I landed at http://mathbrane.ca/axiom/index.html a website by
A.C. Ralfs, I guess. Apparently he is the one we owe the xhtml version of
the 'book'. There's also a link to a "panserver". Can anybody tell me
whether this was ever part of Axiom?

IIUC it was included in Tim's branch.  The server was GCL specific
and had technical problems, so was not included in FriCAS.

I'm slightly confused about the various spooky servers in axiom/fricas.
Google finds files
like axserver.spad, /src/interp/http.lisp

+- )set output mathml on
+- )lisp (load http.lisp)
+- )compile axserver
+- axServer(8085,axget$AXSERV)

Apparently much work has already been done on this server topic, so
reinventing the wheel
might be avoided;)

Anyone knowing more about this?

axserver may be sever due to Martin Rubey, he wrote about it in
the mailing list.

There was also work by Kai Kaminsky -- some info is in "contributions"
section on the wiki.

axserver was due to me too. At one time I had a server working in Axiom, Fricas, and OpenAxiom and had a web front end for entering axiom commands and displaying the mathml results. Eventually I realized I didn't have nearly enough time to do it by myself and gave up.

Arthur