From: Dan [mailto:d...@tipjarawards.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 3 de Abril de 2009 15:06
To: ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org
Subject: Maximum login connections: 421

I am getting:

WARNING: SENT: 421 Maximum login limit has been reached.

I have set the connection configuration as follows:

ConnectionConfigFactory connectionConfigFactory = new
ConnectionConfigFactory();
connectionConfigFactory.setMaxLogins(32);

The thing is there aren't even close to 32 people logged in right now, are
there known bugs with having hanging connections etc. that could cause this?

Any hints to help debug this in the future?

Thanks,

Dan

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas
imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie
so Logica dabei die Umwelt zu schuetzen  /  Por favor ajude a Logica a
respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.