We are having some serious stability/scalability issues with the ftp server.

First there were hanging logins (nobody able to login but supposedly max
login users was reacehd according to log message). With idle timeouts this
should never happen as after a few minutes all the "dead" logins should have
been collected.

Second problem we are now getting 'Could not connect to server' and
'Connection timed out' errors with the server running after only two days.
It gets as far as the "CREATED" log message then hangs as a user tries to
connect and login. So we will be rebooting the server again as it appears
the server is again dead.

I hope the focus of development is first and foremost stability/reliability
since adding in new features to a server that keeps crashing in a production
environment is very troubling.

I am happy to provide more debug info or log info to help, it's just not
clear how to accomplish this. Where can I easily set the debug level?

Any ideas? Let me know.

Thanks,

Dan