From: West, John C [mailto:john.c.w...@citizensbank.com]
Sent: April-06-09 2:00 PM
To: ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org
Subject: RE: Stability and reliability issues

Well I'm using this server in a couple different production environments
without any issues and I know there are others on this list who are as well,
so I'd say your experience is not typical.

What version of the ftp server and Java are you using? What operating
system?

The debug level is set in log4j.properties.