>  while playing at war with them neighbors.
>>>>
>>> Yes, 'playing' in a war that the Arabs started. And winning that war.

>> would too.
>>
> What? Be a loser?

I would start a war too. understand now ?

>> , which is totally understandable
>>>>
>>> It was not up to them.
>>>
>> Well they are the first concerned.
>>
> Concerned about what?

Arabians are the first concerned about  having a new hostil neighbor

>>> Prove that.
>>>

>> It's allready proven.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#Undeclared_nuclear_states
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
>> http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/index.html
>>
> No - http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=define%3Aproof
>
> You really need to start discerning facts from opinion

They have the bomb and everyone know that.
So yes it's a FACT
Not an opinion, there's proof , and israel didn't said yes, and didn't said
no, which confirm that they have it.
Or maybe it's once again a conspiracy against israel :(.

>>>  The bigger problems with zionist, is they control most of the medias
>>>>
>>>   most of the banks, them community are pretty strong around.
>>>>
>>> Sure... It's all just 1 huge big conspiracy against you.
>>>

>> Nop, no conspiracy, just a FACT.
>>
> Read above.

Still a FACT .

>>>  I didn't bring up the holocaust - you did by comparing Israel to the
>>> Nazis.
>>>

>> First i never compared israel to the nazis (or prove it), secondly you did
>> bring up holocaust:
>> - http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jan/0736.html
>>
> It is apparent that you, handrix and all the other gmail pseudo-names you
> use are the same individual - so it does not matter under which handle you
> have chosen to make this claim.
>
> But if you would not like to be held responsible for that statement under
> this handle, I'm fine with it - consider it as proof against the claims you
> made under the other handle you were using.

Omagad, that's a good one, do you really believe that only one person here
hate you or the zionist ?
Anyways just look at the writing style, spelling, grammar, and opinion you
would notice if you're mentaly stable that it's different persons.

>>> As you got to understand that a lots of people do not like the US, for
>>> what they've done in central ameriqua for exemple
>>> Use a spell checker or something...
>>>

>> Go fuck yourself, is that well spelled ?
>>
> Yes, but completely irrelevant.

Nop it's pertinant.

>>> You agree that they are terrorists then?
>>>

>> I agree on the fact that you're  pathetic.
>>
> How did you arrive at that conclusion?

just reading your posts

Well if you cant understand the phrase :

"stifles yourself with your propaganda."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stifle

v. sti·fled, sti·fling, sti·fles v.tr.
1. To interrupt or cut off (the voice, for example).
2. To keep in or hold back; repress: stifled my indignation.
3. To kill by preventing respiration; smother or suffocate.        --> this
is the one (suffocate) :)
See you should open up your translator sometimes
btw what's that fixation thing with soap ?