On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM, j-f sentier <j.sent...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>  while playing at war with them neighbors.

>>> i would too.
>>>
>> What? Be a loser?
>>

> I would start a war too. understand now ?

You could have just answered yes to my question.

>>>  , which is totally understandable

>>> Well they are the first concerned.
>>>
>> Concerned about what?
>>

> Arabians are the first concerned about  having a new hostil neighbor

Israel was never hostile to the Arab countries - on the contrary, the Arab
countries were hostile to Israel, started a war and shamefully lost, against
all odds.

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
>>> http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/Israel/index.html
>>>
>> No - http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=define%3Aproof
>>
>> You really need to start discerning facts from opinion
>>

> They have the bomb and everyone know that.

There's a clear distinction between beleifs and knowledge.
Everyone beleives Israel have nukes. Nobody (other than those who need to),
knows for certain.

> So yes it's a FACT

Recheck the definition in the dictionary.

> Not an opinion, there's proof

Show it.

> , and israel didn't said yes, and didn't said no, which confirm that they
> have it.

Why would Israel say no, when it scares the crap out of you and your
buddies?

> Or maybe it's once again a conspiracy against israel :(.

>>> Nop, no conspiracy, just a FACT.
>>>
>> Read above.
>>
> Still a FACT .

Read above.

>>> First i never compared israel to the nazis (or prove it), secondly you
>>> did bring up holocaust:
>>> - http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jan/0736.html
>>>
>> It is apparent that you, handrix and all the other gmail pseudo-names you
>> use are the same individual - so it does not matter under which handle you
>> have chosen to make this claim.
>>
>> But if you would not like to be held responsible for that statement under
>> this handle, I'm fine with it - consider it as proof against the claims you
>> made under the other handle you were using.
>>
> Omagad, that's a good one, do you really believe that only one person here
> hate you or the zionist ?
> Anyways just look at the writing style, spelling, grammar, and opinion you
> would notice if you're mentaly stable that it's different persons.

I took your advice, looked at the writing style, spelling, grammer and
opinion - and I came to the conclusion that you are a sick and retarded
individual.

>>> Go fuck yourself, is that well spelled ?
>>>
>> Yes, but completely irrelevant.
>>

> Nop it's pertinant.

Read above.

>>> I agree on the fact that you're  pathetic.
>>>
>> How did you arrive at that conclusion?
>>

> just reading your posts

Great. Had enough?

>>> It's well written, open up your english to hebrew translator, and once
>>> again go fuck yourself.
>>>
>> I can read and write in English just fine without the help of a translator
>> - you on the other hand need to work on your grammar and spelling, as well
>> as wash you mouth and fingers with plenty of soap.
>>

> Well if you cant understand the phrase :
>
> "stifles yourself with your propaganda."
> http://www.thefreedictionary.com/stifle
>
> v. sti·fled, sti·fling, sti·fles v.tr.
> 1. To interrupt or cut off (the voice, for example).
> 2. To keep in or hold back; repress: stifled my indignation.
> 3. To kill by preventing respiration; smother or suffocate.        --> this
> is the one (suffocate) :)
> See you should open up your translator sometimes

You are a retard - go check your grammar.

> btw what's that fixation thing with soap ?

No fixation, just after all the BS you have been typing you fingers are
probably full of cow manure.
You think that cursing on an Internet forum does you any good and/or help
your credibility?
You are probably also using these words in your daily conversations so I
arrived at the conclusion your mouth is dirty as well, and for hygene
purposes I recommended you wash your fingers and mouth with plenty of
soap...
I guess you were not taught manners in school... Maybe next year, when you
get to the 4th grade.