On 11/3/06, Kevin McAleavey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Alas, with the American economy in the toilet, all we can afford to keep me at
the keyboard these days is Canadian Fosters' and I find that aspect funny.

In the toilet? I'm getting a job offer a day. The stock market is at
an all-time high. Unemployment is around 4%.

AND I'm drinking good beer every night I go to the pool hall - and
when I'm not drinking good beer I can always find the drink America is
best at...like a sip of Maker's Mark or Knob Creek.