I was beginning to wonder if we'd exhausted the possibilities with a few measly
squid, but, at last, there is genuine danger in the water again: piranhas in
Florida!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Flesh-eating-piranha-could-
surpass-python-threat/jHt-c1X6TUOwq2C8RkXb9g.cspx

(Although the "most reports of their ferocity have been greatly exaggerated"
weasling has me worried that they'll wimp out again ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rsl...@vcn.bc.ca     sl...@victoria.tc.ca     rsl...@computercrime.org
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before.
                                                 - Dwight Eisenhower
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade