From: 'peter evans' [mailto:pe...@ixp.jp]
Sent: 26 August 2013 13:49
To: David Harley
Cc: 'peter evans'; 'FunSec List'
Subject: Re: [funsec] Explosive breast implants

On Aug/26.11:14:33, David Harley wrote:
> Blaster Bates? It must be over forty years since I heard 'The shower
> of s--t over Cheshire' and just thinking about it still makes me chortle.

        Oo! So I shouldn't mention my goon show collection?

589013  archive/burkiss_way
568053  archive/dads_army
79550   archive/fire_side_theatre
9748    archive/frost_report
125538  archive/hancocks_half_hour
1143181 archive/hello_cheeky
72144   archive/idiots_weekly
1420595 archive/im_sorry_ill_read_that_again
2       archive/index.html
344613  archive/it_sticks_out_half_a_mile
468003  archive/journey_into_space
456289  archive/round_the_horne
104419  archive/son_of_cliche
282939  archive/steptoe_and_son
8358570 archive/the_goons

        Sorry, no Blaster Bates or "Live on Arrival" (Radio 4 early 80's?)