From: Paul Melo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 10:51 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] RE: Font Trouble

Alex,

No it does not. Two things: 1. On the MAC the font rarely displays
correctly. 2. In this instance although the font is incorrect on the
preview, something does appear.

Paul Melo

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact
Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the
recipient. Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com