Most people in the 1st and 2nd
worlds at least, already got the gist of the
message: the environment is dying and we
are running out of water/energy.

The problem is that the message does not
contain any meaningful solutions,
i.e. - asks for some nominal action
       of charity, consumer choice
       or recycling your newspapers.

People know that these bagatelle stuff won't get
us anywhere  (lots of times not even scientifi-
cally sound, as bleaching recycled newspapers
is very energy consuming and environmentally
damaging.)

They ask who pays. Please answer. And if your
answer says: you pay, there will be no support.
80%+ people have no surplus disposable income
to pay.

Once there will be a practical solution -
such as the one I advocate - people will
understand it swiftly and follow it
faster than we think it possible.
The problem is, this is what your
green liberal capitalists with the conscience/
guilty feelings are frightened of.

Eva