This is a little off topic for our list, but I wonder if any of you could
send me some suggestions for finding some data.

I would like to make some comparisons between our social programs in Canada
and those in Western Europe (Scandinavia, Netherlands, Germany, France,
etc.)

I'm interested in such things as

health care (does the national program include denticare, pharmacare, other
benefits that we don't generally get in Canada?)

unemployment insurance (benefits as % of previous wage, duration, etc)

welfare

Either book titles or web site addresses. I've done some internet searches
on health care but without much success.

Thanks,

Victor