You must excuse me. I must have missed your answers.

The first refers to the crewmen apparently able to give
evidence about Israeli intentions.

The questions were:

Unless the surviving crewmembers are psychic, I do not
expect them to have known the intentions of the Israelis
other than that they were trying to sink their ship. They
can certainly claim that was the objective, because it was.
But, otherwise, all they know was they were thoroughly shot
up.

If Johnson had ordered all American warships to take
station 100 miles away from the conflict, I wonder what the
Liberty was doing there. Why didn't she leave with all the
others?

What possible advantage could Israel get from the attack?
It achieved nothing, and could only cause trouble with her
only ally.

Thanks!

Harry

**********************************
Henry George School of Social Science
of Los Angeles.
Box 655  Tujunga  CA  91042
818 352-4141
**********************************

Behalf Of
> Christoph Reuss
> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 12:18 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Futurework] with friends & gov't like
these, who
> needs al-Qaeda?
>
> Harry Pollard said to Lawry de Bivort:
> > Three questions occurred to me which I felt sure you
could