[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> snip....snip....
>
> debivort....
>
> Nothing wrong with burkas, Keith -- except that the Western feminist
> movement has labelled them oppressive. I haven't heard any feminist say
> 'Ooooops, maybe we were wrong. Maybe our Afghani sisters really DO like to
> wear burkas,

Not by any means all of them!

Burqas are the outward and visible sign of portable imprisonment.
Surely you have read about the Taliban not allowing women to
even leave their houses to see a doctor without a male relative to
escort them?  Etc.

But the true potential of the burqa has not yet been
exploited: The Islamic People's Stealth Technology: The Burqa Bomber!

And where there are burqas, the question arises whether the
infibulators with their razor blades to "perfect what
nature left not quite finished" can be far away?

    http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/womenululating.ram

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/