Lawry,

At 11:31 14/08/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Awaiting the lifting of the metaphorical veil so present on our list, I
>pause to ask if anyone else on this list has noticed the odd congruity
>between Bush's Rovish economic 'conference' and the place it is being held,
>Waco?
>
>Cheers,
>Lawry

I'd noticed. I've also noticed that whenever Bush talks about the economy,
the Dow Jones promptly heads southwards. Today is the third time it's
happened. He'd better not speak too often in the future or we'll all be in
deep stoop.

Keith

Keith Hudson,6 Upper Camden Place, Bath BA1 5HX, England
Tel:01225 312622/444881; Fax:01225 447727; E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]