Keith,

My impression has been that in the past, the Saudis have provided much, or
all, of the living costs for their people from oil revenue. Now, it has
changed, and their welfare state is not so nearly accommodating. This may
be why the mob is mumbling.

If this is so, why?

Maybe their oil revenues are down - but can't imagine that.

Are the thousands of princes salting away more in the land of cuckoo clocks
and chocolate?

Any thoughts?

Harry Pollard
Henry George School of LA