Lawrence de Bivort wrote:

> Good morning, Keith,
>
> I will ask you, Keith, the same question I asked Brad (and which I am still
> hoping he will answer):

[snip]

Your hopes were fulfilled in a previous posting.  May I say
that Allah has provided?  Or, if your ethno-orientation is
deistic American republican [1800, 2001 variety!]: Annuit coeptis!

Also, in the interest of preemptive academic integrity,
I did not "translate", but rather "editted" a section of
"Male and Female Circumcision", by Sami A. Aldeeb Abu-Sahlieh
(Warren Center, PA, 2001).

I would urge all interested to also read: "Prisoners of Ritual",
by Hanny Lightfoot-Klein.

If anyone wishes to purchase Islamic women's
clothing online, I believe the following may be
a reputable dealer:

    http://store.yahoo.com/alhediya/index.html

But I cannot personally warrant their performance.

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/