----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad McCormick, Ed.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Selma Singer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Ray Evans Harrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Harry Pollard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mantle, Rosalyn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"Anthony, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Bradskey, Teresa"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Cole, Karen Watters"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Dawn Anthony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Downs ,
Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Dunn, Darcy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "H, Joan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "harrell, jane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Krueger,
Jack A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Sagowa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Sleigh,
Ben and Roz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Watters, Valorie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"futurework" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: Whining ("Stop it! And say: 'Thank you'! .... ) + The Invisible
Hand